Home / Facilities / Office Moves & Remodeling

Office Moves & Remodeling

When restoring or upgrading an area, i.e. renovating or remodeling, the Facilities Specialist coordinates personnel moves, also plans and coordinates with the Campus scheduling office or classroom availability during the project period. All facilities problems and items are channeled through the facilities specialist's office (Health South 244) for action, discussion and implementation.

You may also contact your facilities specialist for things like:

  • Boxes

  • Hanging Pictures

  • New Phone or Phone Moves

  • Moving Assistance

  • Other moving items and equipment

We now have a moving and event services team for the Downtown Phoenix Campus available for service (billable to College, Department, or Unit). Costs for these services are based on the time and materials required to perform the requested service. This service is offered at the *Non-Journey rate which we feel is very competitive with off-campus vendors such as Dircks Moving & Logistics who charge $95/hour for similar services. This team can assist with things such as:

  • Moving Furniture and equipment on campus
  • Set up tables & chairs for events
  • Delivery of furniture and equipment from ASU Surplus Facility
  • Providing estimates for anticipated labor/materials needs

Requests can be submitted at: https://cfo.asu.edu/requests-for-service

Journey Straight: $49.03
Journey OT: $61.39
Journey Holiday: $81.85

Non-Journey Straight: $30.33
Non-Journey OT: $33.34
Non-Journey Holiday: $44.45

*Journey rates are applicable to skilled trades (HVAC Tech, Electrician, Plumber, Painter, Locksmith)
*Non-Journey rates are applicable to general maintenance personnel, trades helpers, & movers

Last revised by Mitchell Tay on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 11:03am