R.I.S.E. Statisticians & Data Lab Contact
Michael W. Todd, PhD
Assistant Research Professor / Data Lab Manager
Click HERE to request a consultation
- The RISE Data Lab provides three areas of support towards research activities for investigators, research team members, and students affiliated with Edson College and beyond.
- Data collection: Collecting data with REDCap
- Data management: Writing syntax in SPSS, SAS, Stata, and M+
- Data Analysis: Assisting with statistical modeling for unfunded/small-scale projects
- Please submit a request form by clicking the request button above. The data lab manager, Dr. SeungYong Han, will contact you within 72 hours of the request to schedule a meeting with you (Zoom or Google Meet).
- Please note that (undergraduate and graduate) students will be asked to attend the initial meeting with his or her academic advisor (faculty) to explain the project and specific goals.
@Collaborative Community Projects
- The RISE Data Lab works with the Edson College Associate Dean (Dr. David Coon, David.W.Coon@asu.edu) for RISE to engage actively with local community organizations and build collaborative partnerships by supporting research design, data management, and data analysis.