Marketing & Communication Team Contact
Office location: Mercado C
Director of Strategic Marketing and Communications
Senior Communications Specialist
Senior Alumni Relations Coordinator
Rebecca Del Rincon
Digital Video Production Manager
The Strategic Marketing and Communications team maintains the nursingandhealth.asu.edu website and oversees all other Edson College website initiatives.
Contact us about:
- Out of date content - Specific content is generally only updated on a per request basis.
- New content - We welcome new content! Please let us know and we'll incorporate it into the site.
Personal Webpages (ePortfolio)
Due to limited capacity, the team is unable to produce web pages for personal projects that are not applicable for branding and marketing the college.
We recommend looking into the following services that are fairly easy to use:
The university recommends using the Digication Content Management System (CMS). There is a FREE service. Learn more about how ASU uses Digication.
Wix is another CMS that offers many templates to promote your portfolio and CV. Plans start at $12.42/month.
Weebly offers free limited and basic websites.
The Marcom team can assist with custom emails to support your initiatives. The team needs sufficient lead time in order to successful execute a campaign. Please allow a minimum of 3-weeks from the time of request.
Process for Digital Campaigns
- Planning: Learn about project and what you're looking to achieve.
- Design: Mock up design -- Review -- Approve
- Develop: Code -- Review -- Approve
- Launch: Quality Assurance -- Test -- Review -- Approval
A weekly newsletter is sent to Edson College employees, various people in the health care industry, and others. If you have a story, research study, or event, please go to the Communication page to learn more on how to submit your content.