Home / Business Services / Human Resources / Position Changes- FTE, Wage
Contact your Business Services representative if you have questions.

Contact Business Services

For Sponsored Projects, please contact your R.I.S.E representative.

Contact R.I.S.E.

Position Changes- FTE, Wage

Academic Personnel Actions

All job related actions for tenured/tenure eligible faculty, continuing status/continuing status eligible academic professional, lecturers, professor of practice and all other academic employees on a multi-year appointment are handled through the Dean’s Office. For additional information or questions, please contact the Academic Services Coordinator. 


Staff and Student Job Changes

Changes to an employee’s job classification, title, salary or FTE needs to be approved before the employee can be notified and the action can be processed. The Change Request form should be completed to initiate this action. Requests should be submitted using the Change Request form to Business Services or RISEFeel free to contact your CONHI Business Operations partner or Research Support team member for assistance with your specific scenario(s).

Actions/Reasons require different levels of approval. Approval Workflow Matrix

Helpful links:

Position Management

Quick Reference Guide

Student Employment

Last revised by Luis Gray-Gomez on Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 10:55am