David W. Coon, PhD
Associate Dean, R.I.S.E and Professor
Director, Research Advancement
Research Advancement, Pre-Award
Research Advancement, Post-Award
Research Advancement, Post Award
Michael W. Todd, PhD
Assistant Research Professor / Data Lab Manager
RISE Webinar Series
- RISE Data Lab provides a series of webinars on three domains of research: data collection, data management, and data analysis. Please contact the Data Lab manager, Dr. SeungYong Han (email@example.com), if you have any questions.
- Any researchers affiliated with Edson College and CHS & their collaborators (non-Edson/CHS scholars) are eligible to register for the webinars.
- Pre-registration is required to attend the webinars.
- Registration will be closed a day prior to the webinar date.
- Webinars will not be recorded.
- Webinar materials will be shared with registered attendees via email prior to each webinar.
@Past Webinars (Fall 2021)
- REDCap Overview: Introduction
- Date/time: 9-11 AM, August 10, 2021
- Review of basic features of REDCap
- REDCap Advanced 1: Longitudinal data collection and repeated forms
- Date/time: 9-11 AM, August 12, 2021
- Learning how to set up a longitudinal project and a project requiring data collection repeated an unlimited number of times
- REDCap Advanced 2: Backup, data export/import, and reports
- Date/time: 9-11 AM, August 16, 2021
- Learning how to make a backup of a project, how to export/import data, and how to use reports