David W. Coon, PhD
Associate Dean, R.I.S.E and Professor
Director, Research Advancement
Research Advancement, Pre-Award
Research Advancement, Post-Award
Research Advancement, Post Award
Michael W. Todd, PhD
Assistant Research Professor / Data Lab Manager
Editor, Research & Special Projects
RISE Webinar Series
RISE Data Lab provides a series of webinars on three domains of research: data collection, data management, and data analysis.
Any researcher affiliated with Edson College is eligible to register for any webinar.
If you are not affiliated with Edson College but interested in attending webinars, please contact the data lab manager, Dr. SeungYong Han (firstname.lastname@example.org).
@Upcoming Webinars (Fall 2021)
- REDCap Overview: Introduction (TBD)
- Reviewing basic features of REDCap with the focus on the Online Designer and project/data backup.
- REDCap Advanced 1: Longitudinal data collection and repeated forms (TBD)
- Learning how to set up a REDCap project for longitudinal data collection and for data collection repeated an unlimited number of times.
- Webinars will be recorded but not be shared with anyone. It is for internal review only.
- All materials for each webinar will be shared with registered attendees only via email
@Past Webinars (Spring 2021)
Thank you for your interest in the RISE Webinar series. Pre-registration is required to attend each webinar. Registration will be closed a day prior to the webinar date.
- REDCap Overview: Introduction (January 8, 2021, 9-11 AM)
- REDCap Advanced 1: Longitudinal data collection and repeated forms (January 15, 2021, 9-11 AM)
- SAS Coding Overview: Introduction and Q&A (January 21, 2021, 9-10:30 AM)
- SPSS Coding Overview: Introduction and Q&A (January 22, 2021, 9-10:30 AM)
- Data analysis: How to analyze NHANES with SAS (February 12, 2021, 9-11 AM)
- Data analysis: Understanding interaction (February 26, 2021, 9-11 AM)
Please contact the data lab manager: Dr. SeungYong Han (email@example.com)