Home / Business Services / Human Resources / Update Personal Info
Contact your Business Services representative if you have questions.

Contact Business Services

For Sponsored Projects, please contact your R.I.S.E representative.

Contact R.I.S.E.

Update Personal Info

Address, Telephone, Email
To update your home address, telephone numbers, or email address, log into MyASU.  Go to Profile > Contact Details to edit the information on record.

Direct Deposit
To enroll in or make changes to direct deposit, log into MyASU  and locate My Employment > Payroll > Direct Deposit and follow the instructions.

Tax Withholding
To update federal or state withholding elections, log into MyASU and locate My Employment > Payroll > W-4 Tax Information or A-4 Tax Information.

Name Changes
– To request a change to the way your name is displayed in the Directory, contact the Help Desk at 855-278-5080.

Legal Name Change – If your legal name has changed, complete a Name Change Form. The form, along with supporting documentation, must be submitted in person to the Office of Human Resources by scheduling an appointment. Questions can be directed to 855-278-5081 or hresc@asu.edu.
Please email EdsonHR@asu.edu  when complete to allow an update to Edson files.

Last revised by Jennifer Spatola on Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 2:01pm