JP Morgan Statement
The JP Morgan Statement is only required if there were purchases made during the billing cycle.
- Attach the JP Morgan Statement to compare your purchases to your receipts.
Reconciliation Worksheet is only required if there were purchases made during the billing cycle.
- All fields need to be completed (Department, Cardholder Name, Advantage Account #, Last 4 # of Card, P-Card Manager Name).
- Answer whether all items are reconciled, and if they are not, then complete the Missing Documentation section.
- Enter the Statement Period.
- Sign and date.
Transaction Log is only required if there were purchases made during the billing cycle.
- All fields need to be completed (Transaction Date, Vendor Name, Materials/Service Description, Business Purpose- This section needs to be specific and as detailed as possible, Total Cost).
- Both the Cardholder Signature and the Supervisor Signature are needed. I will sign as the Reviewer.
Business Meal Form
Business Meal Form is only required if food was purchased during the billing cycle.
- Clearly justify why this meal was necessary and how it benefitted the University.
- Provide a complete list of all attendees.
- Authorized Account Signer Signature is needed.
- The receipt needs to be itemized.
- Tips cannot exceed 20%.
- Food can only be purchased on a local account (FG2, FG5, FG9). If your card is tied to a State account (FG1) food purchases are prohibited.
Missing Receipt Form
Missing Receipt Form is only required if there is no receipt for a purchase made during the billing cycle.
- Clearly justify how the purchase benefitted the University.
- Authorized Account Signer signature is needed.