Home / Policies and Procedures / Purchasing Reinbursements / Mileage
Contact your Business Services representative if you have questions.

Contact Business Services

For Sponsored Projects, please contact your R.I.S.E representative.

Contact R.I.S.E.

Business Services


A traveler who requests reimbursement for expenses related to in-state travel, such as mileage, parking and meals, must use the Reimbursement for Mileage, Parking, Taxi and Car Expenses form on the Financial Services website.  This can be completed online and submitted to the CONHI Business Office for reimbursement.

Travelers are paid for actual miles traveled from their home or campus duty post, whichever is less, to their travel destination. Only the miles driven in excess of the normal commute are reimbursable. Mileage claims need to specify the address of departure and destination locations. In addition to mileage reimbursement, the traveler may be reimbursed for reasonable parking expenses and tolls, but the university will not reimburse the traveler for fuel, vehicle repairs, parking fines, or moving violations.

Note: If two or more authorized travelers are transported in the same vehicle, only one claim for mileage will be allowed. 

Fillable Form – Reimbursement for Mileage, Parking, Taxi, and Car Expenses

Please see the most up to date Mileage Reimbursement Chart by visiting the ASU CFO website.

Last revised by Mitchell Tay on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 2:42pm